Make maximum progress during your stay abroad. Highly recommended for students who need to learn a language as quickly as possible for academic or professional reasons.
Our highly structured curriculum, comprised of 32 morning and afternoon lessons a week (total tuition time of 21 hours and 20 minutes), will have you speaking and writing with confidence in the least amount of time. Our general language lessons build your grammar and vocabulary, while our project sessions improve your research and communication skills through practical work tailored to your interests.
What Will You Learn?
- 1. You will be able to develop a wide array of diversified vocabulary and use these to enhance your band score.
- 2. You will be able to learn Synonyms for commonly used words
- 3. You will learn Idioms and phrases, their meaning and how to use them in your writing and speaking tests
- 4. You will understand Phrasal Verbs with explanations
- 5. Enhance your understanding of Prepositions and their uses